CKDS is a leading architectural design practice. Our Newcastle and Central Coast offices have worked on some of the region's most exciting projects.
At CKDS we design for maximum benefit within a given space.
We seek a balance between innovative design, commercial considerations and sustainability.
Our expert team delivers benefit for clients by collaborating with them, other architects, consultants and builders. We use a design framework and process for each project to ensure quality.
Architecture is about problem solving. CKDS is skilled at defining core problems and delivering the ideal solution.
Our team listens and takes the time to understand you. We connect to the needs of the people using the space we are designing so we can deliver them lasting benefits.
CKDS is always client focussed, agile and we love to collaborate.
We’re a multi award winning practice and pre-qualified with the NSW Government Register for Design Excellence.
CKDS Architecture Pty Ltd provides a range of professional services in the field of Architecture, including facility planning, briefing and interior design.
We recognise that our Clients want quality service, value and innovative solutions. An objective of the management of CKDS is to provide our services in a manner which conforms to professional, contractual and regulatory requirements and the achievement of Client satisfaction.
CKDS Architecture strives for continuous improvement of its products, customer services and Quality Management System and ensure their effectiveness relevant to the organisation’s scope and activities by:
– Setting quality objectives which are reviewed at regular intervals.
– Ensuring all quality systems meet the requirements of iso 9001:2015
– Ensuring that customers, legal and other relevant requirements are identified, understood, and met
– Ensuring the Quality Management System is maintained and continually improved through regular use of audits and management reviews.
– Ensuring all employees have the ability to carry out the tasks required by providing suitable training and education.
– Ensuring the quality policy is communicated and understood throughout the organisation.
– The assurance of quality is everyone’s responsibility and all staff are expected to actively participate in quality related activities.